by Marlan M., staff editor, Inside AX – Anime Expo
Anyone familiar with Anime Expo will probably be familiar with Danny Choo, host of Culture Japan and one of Anime Expo 2012′s Guests of Honor and this year’s one and only Master of Ceremonies.
Danny Choo is known for many things, and at his panel at AX 2012, he touched on a little bit of it all. Here are some highlights from this year’s panel:
- Those who are fans of Choo’s Moekana cards will be happy to hear that he’s currently working on a line of Moekanji cards, and the first pack will contain 80 first grade Kanji cards.
- Mirai Suenaga’s Mirai Clock 3 app for iOS will soon be making its way to Androids everywhere. Although it still has some bugs, Mirai Clock 3 for Android is said to be more responsive than its iOS counterpart.
- In other Mirai Suenaga news, you can expect a Mirai Suenaga Nendoroid this Winter. This is the first time Danny Choo will be co-producing a figure with Good Smile Company, and it will come with many accessories, including a one-third scale deck of real moekana cards.
- Max Factory is also producing a Mirai Suenaga figure, this one a scale reproduction. Not much info was released on the Max Factory figure, with the final design still up in the air. Choo promised more info on this soon.
- When asked about his cool t-shirts and where to find them, Choo stated that he’s currently looking for a good t-shirt manufacturer.
Stay tuned for Inside AX’s interview with Danny Choo for more info!