by Lindo Korchi | staff writer
On October 7th, VIZ Media announced their plans of taking part in the annual tradition of Kids Day. The event will be celebrated on Saturday, October 12th – Sunday, October 13th, at New York Comic Con.
Scheduled by VIZ Media, the weekend will be packed with activates, booth appearances, giveaways, posters, and autograph sessions. Fans will be able to meet a variety of creative artists and writers, including those who worked on Hello Kitty, Ben 10, Omniverse, Combat Chaos, UglyDoll, Max Steel, and Monsuno. In addition, attendees will be able to receive a free kids comic sampler, which lists creative titles published by Viz Media’s Perfect Square.
The fun will be located at VIZ Media’s booth #1944. Let the celebration commence!
Saturday, October 12th:
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m: Hello Kitty Photo Op. (Meet Hello Kitty!)
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m: UglyDoll Signing (Featuring artist Ian McGinty)
- 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m: Perfect Square’s “Writing For Kids” Panel. (Featuring industry professionals. Room 1A15)
Sunday, October 13th:
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m: Hello Kitty Signing. (Featuring artist/writer Jacob Chabot!)
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m: UglyDoll Signing (Featuring artist Ian McGinty)
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m: Monsuno Signing (Featuring writers Brian Smtih & Sebastian Girner)
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m: Ben 10: Omniverse Signing (Featuring writer Cory Levine & artist Corn Howell)
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m: Max Steel Signing (Featuring writers B. Clay Moore and Tom Pinchuk)
The listed events above, unless stated otherwise, will be held at Viz Media’s booth #1944!